Codenames can now be played with pictures!
- What are these strange symbols on the map? They code for locations where spies must contact secret agents!
- Two rival spymasters know the agent in each location. They deliver coded messages telling their field operatives where to go for clandestine meetings.
- Operatives must be clever. A decoding mistake could lead to an unpleasant encounter with an enemy agent - or worse, with the assassin!
- Codenames: Pictures differs from the original Codenames in that the agents are no longer represented by a single word, but by an image that contains multiple elements.
- 2 to 8+ players, 15 minute playing time, ages 10+